1. Standard toolbar gives you fast access to commonly used application-wide commands.
2. Font bar gives you a fast way of changing the most commonly used properties.
3. Zoom barThe Zoom bar gives you fast access to a number of common operations.
4. Drawing area
Rulers (right-click to change from inches to centimeters) assist you in sizing and positioning your objects.
Blue lines show the drawing area of your document. To adjust, see Grid Settings.
Red lines are the boundaries of your document. The areas between blue lines and red lines are document margins. To adjust, see Grid Settings.
5. Properties Sheet: gives you the list of properties of the selected object
6. Libraries allows you to organize sets of objects by category, which you can drag and drop in the drawing area of your document.
7. Object bar provides you with the set of drawing objects, which can then be combined into more complex objects.
8. Layout bar allows you to align and position the objects in your document. It also allows you to customize the environment to your needs.
9. Status bar
Displays help for menu items and reports on the status of various operations.
Shows Position and size indicators for the currently selected object.