Free Sudoku is an online version of the popular Japanese game sudoku. It generates countless free sudoku games, at the difficulty level you prefer. Enjoy billions of free sudoku puzzles online!
Sudoku Puzzle Instructions
You solve sudoku puzzles with reasoning and logic. Sudoku is played on a 9x9 grid, divided into smaller regions (3x3 grids). Rules:
Fill all the empty cells in the sudoku puzzle with numbers between 1 and 9
A number can appear only once in each row of the sudoku puzzle
A number can appear only once in each column of the sudoku puzzle
A number can appear only once in each of the regions
Sudoku help: how to solve difficult sudoku puzzles
Sudoku puzzles, from easy to the hardest ones are solved with observation and logic.
For difficult puzzles here is a proven sudoku strategy: try finding the right square to hold a number instead of looking for the right number to go into a square:
- Focus on the region and list the missing numbers
- Now look at the entire row: if a missing number appears in 2 rows, the number has to go into the remaining row
- Now look at the entire column: if a missing number appears in 2 columns, the number has to go into the remaining row
Want to make games?
- Creating your own scripts
- Using other people's scripts - there are thousands of free ones on the web, and
- Adding life and interactivity to your web pages!
Want to play more games?
If you happen to be on this page because you like puzzle games, visit free online games for more.
If you're good at logical games, try your skills in a decision-based game such as Blackjack - but first, learn the Blackjack basic strategy.
You can find some quality online poker games and reviews at
PokerBonusRoll.com such as
PokerStars Marketing Code and this
If you enjoy playing Sudoku or other strategy games online perhaps you'd be interested in playing blackjack online where you can apply skill and strategy to blackjack in a similar manner.